The BellaDonna Inn where people enter as guests and leave as friends
The BellaDonna Inn is located in the heart of the North Hill Historic District in New Castle, PA. Only a short walk from downtown and the Hoyt, and just steps from the Lawrence County Historic Society and the Scottish Rites Cathedral.The house was built in 1882 by John C. Wallace, a prominent pharmacist, merchant and Freemason. The home remained in the Wallace family for over 100 Years.The current owners, Mariah and Dustin purchased the home in 2010 and have lovingly restored this once grand home to its former glory, using much of the original Victorian architecture but with all the modern conveniences. The BellaDonna Inn operates as a Bed & Breakfast, featuring four luxuriously appointed rooms each with its own individual character. Three rooms are located on the second floor and one on the third floor. A full gourmet breakfast is served daily in the Dining Room or the Second floor library. A coffee and tea center is located there for your convenience. Guests also have access to the Library / TV room on the guest floor.